It is now day #1285736 of Quarantine. Working from home and homeschooling seem to consume your days. After falling down your twelfth Pinterest rabbit hole, you’re out of ideas to pass the extra time and find a creative outlet. Sound like you?
Never fear! Your favorite design team is here! I’ve compiled a list of suggestions and ideas – straight from an interior designer – that can help get those creative juices flowing and brighten up your home sweet home.
10 Ways to Survive Quarantine: Interior Designer Edition
- Paint a room in your house.
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Bring out your spring décor.
- Change your décor up by swapping pieces in different rooms.
- Give an old piece of furniture new life by refinishing it.
- Make an inspiration board of designs and styles you love.
- Let your kids spruce up their bedrooms with some new décor.
- Organize your closets, pantry, or laundry room – it will make you love the space a million times more!
- Add some fresh flowers to your décor – it will make being inside feel so much brighter!
- And lastly, call your favorite design team to get started on your next project!
I hope you found something on this list that inspires you! If you decide to give it a try, post a photo and tag us and we’ll share it on our social media!